Quantum Electrical and Data offers the most comprehensive fire suppression and detection technologies, and thus our clients are offered a package that is best suited to their needs and the requirements of the BCA and Australian Standards.
The following is a resume of Quantum Electrical and Data’s and our partners advanced engineering capabilities, which is based on prior experience and resources:
- Advisory service on code compliance as it relates to fire safety, using acceptable or alternative solutions
- Cost benefit analysis of various types of protection, detection and fire safety systems.
- Specific fire engineering design.
- Preparation of specialist compliance schedules where required.
- Survey of sites and processes, recommending fire detection, suppression and warning systems in accordance with statutory and property protection requirements.
- Specifications for tanks and piping systems.
- Audit and report on existing systems.
- Specification and design of smoke, heat, light beam, infrared/ultraviolet detectors high sensitivity smoke detection systems, early warning intercommunication systems, including a control logic for on site and off site communication.